"Vacations" and rambling.

Vacations in the middle of August? I have a surgery scheduled for next week and though I'm really nervous about it, I'm gonna think about it as vacations, because I will be in bed for a few days and my family/friends will have to serve me! Awful part: I will have to walk with crutches for some weeks BUT on the bright side: my dad is coming to Santiago in 3 days and I haven't seen him since May.
Today I got a call from the clinic just to confirm everything and I kinda panicked. I'm gonna be honest, I'm terrified because it's my first surgery ever, but still, I'm trying my best to stay positive.
My plan is to play Diablo 3 and HotS, and maybe Skyrim on my laptop nonstop, watch TV and Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix until I can get out of bed.
Hopefully a new season of Diablo will be up at the end of August so I can get new cosmetics for my characters, mainly new wings and pets. HotS recently added a new hero so there's nothing new from them until Halloween or Christmas.
There aren't many differences between what I have planned and my normal days, it's only a change of place from my desk to my bed :)

Comentarios

  1. On my holidays I was in bed too, but because I need to take a rest and watch series

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Goog luck in your surgery! i am sure everything will be fine :)rest a lot while you can and cheer up <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Celebration

The sun is my enemy.