The sun is my enemy.

It's good to be back after a month. It felt like forever. Last time I was here I was wearing a huge jacket and the classroom was cold. Now I'm wearing clothes that were hiding in the depths of my closet since March. Normally I associate spring with allergies because it hits me hard and it feels like my brains are leaking through my nose, but i'm still invict (I hope I don't jinx it).
This morning I woke up to 10°C and had to wear 3 layers of clothing because I was freezing, but 1 hour later I had to take off my hoodie because I was melting! The change of season has been really fast and I had to start using sunscreen because if I stay under the sun for 5 minutes or more I get tan (errr sunburnt) pretty fast. I don't like it because it's sticky and my eyeglasses fall from my nose when it becomes liquid... I prefer using long cardigans instead of having to put sunblock on my arms. I can stand a little more of heat instead of sticky arms. Hopefully the temperature differences between the morning and the afternoon won't be too extreme so I don't have to carry the winter clothing through the day, hanging from my backpack or just carrying them with my hands while searching for a place with shadow to avoid the sun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Comentarios

  1. I'm enjoying the change of season! it's nice to have a little bit of sun for a change.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i always got allergies in spring :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oooh I understand, I do prefer too the cold days, i really hate spring because of the allergies, and actually last week I had to carry with me a whole roll of toilet paper every day because of that:( the good thing is that next week the cold days will be back.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Celebration

"Vacations" and rambling.